• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Adventures of Joe Marshall (A SAMURAI COP Fanedit) by MikeDrew87

mikedrew87

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just finished up this edit of the amazingly awesomely bad action flick called Samurai Cop. Man was this movie awesome, so why edit it, just to make it even more awesome. This is a movie that obviously doesn't need to be edited or fixed by any means. But hey, I just wanted to make a fan edit to create possibly the best action movie ever that starred Matt Hannon. Added some incredible music from the greatest 80's soundtrack recording artist of all time, Mr. Stan Bush, yeah that's right. This guy had hit songs from movies like Kickboxer, Bloodsport, and even Transformers.
Cut list.

Cut entire intro credits - too long and boring music
Added a new updated Vestron Video intro for nostalgic look
Added new totally late 80's credits with the great song Streets of Siam by Stan Bush.
Added Stan Bush's song Dare to the chase scene at the beginning of the film.
Shortened up sex scene, added a dose of Steve Perry's "Oh Sherry"
Shortened up the scene where the yakuza boss wants someone dead
Now the scene reflects the yakuza going after are awesome hero
Cut out scene with yakuza beheading patient at hospital
Added the song "Hail to the Chief" to our heros speech to the yakuza(the greatest speech ever)
Cut out are beloved hero in a g-string with his new girlfriend on the beach
Added the song 'Touch" by Stan Bush for the final showdown
Added new credits towards the end. And added the song "Never Surrender" by Stan Bush(of course)

I hope you all enjoy this awesome flick.
Thanks,
Mike

I'm guessing [MENTION=26847]mikedrew87[/MENTION] his account got hacked by the director who is now shamelessly trying to promote his first Samurai Cop movie to get the hype on his kickstarter sequel going in this forum as well... :)

I have no idea what Kal-El is talking about. By the way Samurai Cop 2 is leaning toward a August 2015 release date. Starring greats like Robert Z'Dar, Henry Silva, Bai Ling, Kristine DeBell, and Eddie Deezen. We just got funding for shooting....ugh um...I mean they just got funding for the movie. This is MikeDrew87, yes it is.......ummmm good day.

Back
Top Bottom