• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Predestination

Avid4D

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Saw "Predestination" on a flight I took a couple months ago. It stars Ethan Hawke and sounded a little like Minority Report - time travel to prevent crime kind of stuff - so I thought I'd give it a go.

Maybe the first 10mins was what I was expecting having read the synopsis, but from that point on this movie had me guessing the whole way through. Such a refreshing change from the usual predictable Hollywood movies. And it had nothing to do with the other surprise, it was filmed in Australia!

It's coming out on blu-ray now so do yourself a favour and watch it.

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Loved this movie. Highly recommended.

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Think this gets released stateside 09 January 2015.
Not the best time, but I hope positive word of mouth helps draw an audience.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
just saw this movie, i gotta say Im bit confused.
can someone simplify the timeline for me a bit.

Adabisi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jswert123456 said:
just saw this movie, i gotta say Im bit confused.
can someone simplify the timeline for me a bit.

I don't want to talk about time travel because if we start talking about it then we're going to be here all day talking about it, making diagrams with straws.

Avid4D

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Haha! So true!

jswert I just replied to your PM which will hopefully clear up some of your confusion.

reaper18783x

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i just saw this movie and i loved it, well worth the watch and it was filmed in my country.

Top Bottom