• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Film Soundtrack Compilation Suggestions

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Does anyone know any good compilations that have the original recordings of some of the most famous movie and tv tunes ever created? I've found '100 Greatest Film Themes' (3x 6CD box sets) but they don't have the original recordings, so I decided to let them be.

I'm looking for a box set with original recordings :) I love soundtracks, and it doesn't really matter which box set.
I recently discovered Greatest Sci-Fi Themes, and that does seem to do the trick, but obviously other greats such as Last of the Mohicans, Braveheart, American Beauty etc are missing. Does anyone have any recommendations?

2354359.jpg

The ongoing discussion about music ideas in the consecution thread got me thinking about replacing the soundtrack of well known films (such as Attack of the Score) but to be able to accomplish that I'd need to get more great box sets with original recordings :) Does anyone have any good ones on their shelf?

Top Bottom