If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

'Evil Dead' Is the Latest Movie Trilogy to Get the Fan-Edit Treatment
Someone combined all three original Evil Dead movies into one four-hour epic ultimate cut.

"The self-styled “multimediatician” has edited all three installments (along with a few select cut-scenes from three Evil Dead-inspired video games) into a single, nearly four-hour movie, which he bills as “The Ultimate Cut.” Roush outlines the entire process on his blog, explaining why he made certain choices — like using the ending of the theatrical version of Army of Darkness instead of the darker, funnier director’s cut — and pointing out the major sequences he had to drop to keep events on a consistent timeline."

[URL="https://www.yahoo.com/movies/evil-dead-is-the-latest-movie-series-to-get-the-100248276532.html"]
https://www.yahoo.com/movies/evil-dead-i...76532.html[/URL]
I've seen a number of 3-in-1 Evil Dead edits pop up online over the years. All the ones I've watched were bad quality though, so hopefully this new one uses the Blu-rays and he didn't try to make a 1 GB 4 hour file.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
According to his blog, it looks like he did use the Blu-Ray sources, though the full-quality file (13GB or so) is 720p. He also mentions a lower quality version that he deliberately kept low quality so as to avoid any hint of competing with the official releases.
Criticism is good. Suggestions are better.
ONGOING: Hebrides's Box o' Tutorials
hebrides Wrote:According to his blog, it looks like he did use the Blu-Ray sources, though the full-quality file (13GB or so) is 720p. He also mentions a lower quality version that he deliberately kept low quality so as to avoid any hint of competing with the official releases.
That's a respectable choice, but what fan edit has ever really competed with its source??
^
Harmy
Adywan
Colton George Rushton
Vultural Wrote:Colton George Rushton

[Image: il1jaw.gif]
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Uncanny Antman

and really the question was stupid, it's down to personal preference.
Omaru1982 Wrote:Uncanny Antman

That's not a fanedit.
Vultural Wrote:^
Harmy
Adywan
Colton George Rushton
Unfortunately, I've just wasted 5 minutes of my life figuring out who/what Colton George Rushton is/was.
Ha ha.
Sorry.
The SEARCH box is your friend.

http://www.fanedit.org/forums/showthread...el-trilogy