• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

THE AUTHORITIES - A Film By Anonymous

Yay! cant wait til you get this upped GC been looking forward to it ever since you mentioned it a few weeks back!!

DONE!!!! Just have to fix the sync and then it's ready to upload!

Now released. Check Torrents section.

Ghostcut,

Thanks for uploading this! :smile: I managed to get my own copy and I must say that I was glad that I had the chance to view it. Sometimes it's so easy in life to focus on day-to-day things that it's hard to open your eyes to what is going on around you. I learned many of these things back in high school when we had to do reports on various religious and I got stuck with Scientology. :-? To learn more about the things I merely ended up touching upon reminded me that some people get away with TOO much. :-o

is there anything up with the /e/dit? just seen the chat room topic. :(

People hated it, let's just say here and now.

Lots of people.

I haven't watched this GC, what were the complaints?

whats it about im lost!

the build up and execution of Anonymous' fight against Scientology culminating in the Global Demonstration on Feb 10th.

Back
Top Bottom