• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Kal-El's Fanedit Covers & Posters

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm nowhere near as proficient a Photoshop artist as for example bionicbob and Rogue-theX, but practice makes perfect I suppose :)

Here's a poster I made for laughs for DigMod his Dark Knight Rises: Amended Edition.

p79Wz6Pep

And this is a cover I made for tranzor his Late Night TV The Thing cut. All credit to JJE-187 here, as I simply took his original cover and tweaked it a bit.

1vJr93e.png

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Batman one has a fun old vhs feel to me.

The Thing is very cool.

:)

Hubunkey

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I only see x's :( Was interested in his improvement of my cover lol

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
[MENTION=8853]JJE-187[/MENTION] what about in your own cover thread? Do you see it there? I spoilered it because I didn't want to hijack your thread. [MENTION=5948]Frantic Canadian[/MENTION] can't be my fault if [MENTION=4677]bionicbob[/MENTION] can see them :p

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I can't see either of them.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Don't know why but imageshack is acting up as well, I think. Might be the cause right there... Does anyone know of a good (free) alternative? Not really a fan of the 'new look' imageshack that is specifically designed to keep pushing 'upgrade now' prompts in my face...

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Been using imgur lately.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks [MENTION=6348]TV's Frink[/MENTION]. Will reupload them there :)

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
New imgur link for The Thing cover in first post. Batman done as well.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Buffy: Reimagined (Season 3) poster for NewSpock's latest batch of Buffy edits (thread HERE).

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Poster art commissioned by Canon Editor some time ago for his Batman Forever edit.

x2VOZcd.png

Canon Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kal-El said:
Poster art commissioned by Canon Editor some time ago for his Batman Forever edit.

A VERY VERY VERY BIG THANK YOU TO YOU, KAL-EL!

Top Bottom