• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Bionic Covers

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Something I am working on for my buddy @"dkerin" 

Still very much a work in progress...

VUUz14dl.jpg

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
With another Arrowverse season wrapping up, time to start work on the next wave of covers....

L1y9Mj0h.jpg

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
bionicbob said:

Good cover. I love the row of head shots and the shoot-out below it, and the Viper under attack on the front.

May I suggest you make the Centurion face a bit more transparent? Now he looks (too) close by, not an ethereal face in space like Darth Vader in Star Wars posters.

And perhaps less space above and below the Battlestar? It looks rather large and static now. That could give you space to add a little text. Alternatively, keep the image and place text over it. Then large and static is perfect.  :)

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
lapis molari said:
bionicbob said:

Good cover. I love the row of head shots and the shoot-out below it, and the Viper under attack on the front.

May I suggest you make the Centurion face a bit more transparent? Now he looks (too) close by, not an ethereal face in space like Darth Vader in Star Wars posters.

The front cover is poster art for a video game ( I think? ) by the amazing artist Dave Seeley.
https://www.daveseeley.com

I am no where near talented or skilled or patient enough to try to create something like that.... lol  :D

Yes, the rear Battlestar image will probably be adjusted for text.

Thank you so much for the input.  Always appreciated.  :)

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
oKEzv1Vh.jpg

Thought I was done.... then realized I forgot to colour match the various orange/yellow texts...  :blush:

Top Bottom