• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Bionic Covers

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Based upon the work of my mentor and inspiration [MENTION=8885]Rogue-theX[/MENTION]....
sfga.jpg

wh6n.jpg

...my final versions for LXG Strikes!...
59zMrH.jpg

5LTW2g.jpg

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
For MusicEd's halloween treat.....

tDDgwL.jpg

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mmmmm grungey-pulp-horror-ificated, nice job.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks guys. That was a tough one. Not many good images for older movies like this. Plus I have not seen the movie in decades, so my memory of the tone/style for the cover was foggy and I did not want to go with the iconic baby carriage movie poster. I wish I was more experienced in Photoshop... I tried playing with the texture a bit... I would love to learn how to create a more scratchy, torn look... each new cover is a new learning experience. I am just thankful that my buddy Ed gives me such freedom and support. :)

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks guys. Gorgeous piece of unused cover artwork for a Star Wars novel called Kenobi that I found. Then I just imported it into my standard template. :)

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
For Kal-el's premiere fan edit :)

NvwJZael.jpg

Top Bottom