• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Bionic Covers

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
g8i5.jpg

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
For Skyflix's awesome GL edit!

px8l.jpg

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Musiced's Serenity Chronicles....

4f61f6.jpg

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My first ever created cover!

0uy1.jpg

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mark Moore's Transformers.... sort of tried to go for a retro-vhs cover design.... don't know if I quite succeeded....

3gv6.jpg

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Musiced's upcoming sequel....

3XAaSj.jpg

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Unfinished covers.... just ideas I was tossing around in anticipation of TM2YC Star Trek edit....

d5a495.jpg

90d6d6.jpg

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My eternal gratitude to my own personal Dr. Rudy Wells -- Rogue-theX who created the template and did the covers for CYBORG 1 thru 5. :)

Wo4gde.jpg

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A big THANK YOU to [MENTION=24292]TM2YC[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7878]hebrides[/MENTION] for creating the hi-res image:)
aOTyOx.jpg

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Great work Bob! I hadn't realized you'd done so much already!!! :shock:

hebrides

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
bionicbob said:
A big THANK YOU to TM2YC and hebrides for creating the hi-res image:)

Thank you, Bob! But credit where it's due: I may have taken a stab at it, but the finished product is really all TM2YC and you :)

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Star Trek ones are really something!! :)

Captain Khajiit

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The John Carter of Mars cover is glorious. Great work!

I'm afraid I don't think the Darkest Hour cover is your finest hour though: there's too much red for my liking. Sorry, man.

Cyborg 6 looks good though, and the first of the two TMP designs is very promising.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
For Menbailee's TNG Season Eight fan edit....

yKOyAZ.jpg

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Generally a score! But I'm not liking the use of 3 different metalic surfaces across the back, spine, and front. All running in different directions and at different magnifications. One single metallic image streching unbroken from left to right would much slicker and more professional IMO.

I did a Google-image-search for metallic surfaces. Here is one at approximately the right ratio for you and at over double the resolution of your posted image...

p259252_2200_1515-4.jpg

Hope that's of use.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
^ Generally a score! But I'm not liking the use of 3 different metalic surfaces across the back, spine, and front. All running in different directions and at different magnifications. One single metallic image streching unbroken from left to right would much slicker and more professional IMO.

Valid points. I went back and reworked the back cover. The spine is still not perfect but I don't think it will be noticeable when inserted into the case.

That was a good find for the replacement silver background but I just didn't have the time right now to crop/edit/etc the front TNG logo. Always learning.... :)

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The final chapter in MusicEd's Firefly trilogy....

6kqK6C.jpg

Top Bottom