If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Bionic Covers
Thanks guys. That was a tough one. Not many good images for older movies like this. Plus I have not seen the movie in decades, so my memory of the tone/style for the cover was foggy and I did not want to go with the iconic baby carriage movie poster. I wish I was more experienced in Photoshop... I tried playing with the texture a bit... I would love to learn how to create a more scratchy, torn look... each new cover is a new learning experience. I am just thankful that my buddy Ed gives me such freedom and support. Smile
"... let's go exploring!" -- CALVIN.
[Image: KVmByy.jpg]
^ Decent! :-)
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
Beautiful simplicity :-)
Excellent work Bob Smile
Completed
Last Survivor Completed Edits
Currently Editing
To be announced soon...
Thanks guys. Gorgeous piece of unused cover artwork for a Star Wars novel called Kenobi that I found. Then I just imported it into my standard template. Smile
For Kal-el's premiere fan edit Smile

[Image: NvwJZael.jpg]
nice work!
Nice one, Bob! Smile
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
Looking lavish BobSmile