If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

"Loki: Brother of Thor" fan edit makes news
Why is that worthy of a smile?
I flicked through the edit very briefly before it went kaput, and I did quite like how they dealt with the time between the ending of Thor and the beginning of The Avengers.
Currently available as MP4: (PM Me for info. But only if you are a forum poster or FE reviewer. No offense, but y'gotta give to get.)
The Simian Flu Stage One Jericho Cane Daredevil:The Man Without Fear Transformers Batman: Under the Red Hood
A Nightmare on Elm Street 7 (v2) Predator Chronicles Episodes 1 to 4 Anchorman: Whammy Edition Terminator 3: The Coming Storm (v1)
thor: mother-in-law of loki
Thor: Father's Brother's Nephew's Cousin's Former Roommate of Loki.
Firstling attempt coming soon. i hope.
Ugh! "SON of Loki"? What was I thinking? LOL! :oops: And why can't I find the way to edit the title of this post? When I click "Edit," it only allows me to change the text of the post, not the title. But I've seen others change the title before.
TomH1138 Wrote:Ugh! "SON of Loki"? What was I thinking? LOL! :oops: And why can't I find the way to edit the title of this post? When I click "Edit," it only allows me to change the text of the post, not the title. But I've seen others change the title before.

Click 'Edit' first, and then 'Advanced Edit'. That let's you edit the thread title.
TV's Frink Wrote:Why is that worthy of a smile?

You're right Sad Does the Academy still have the files to review it?
Kal-El Wrote:Click 'Edit' first, and then 'Advanced Edit'. That let's you edit the thread title.

Thank you! Whew.

I have no idea what I was thinking at the time. I didn't even have the names in the right order, let alone their relation to one another!

I put an explanatory note in the first post because I deserve all the mockery I get. :lol: But at least now the thread title is accurate.
Kal-El Wrote:Does the Academy still have the files to review it?

I believe so.
I liked the previous title. It had charm.

Welcome back to momentary sobriety, th1138. :-P
The edit had been blocked by Vimeo but now they've unblocked it. Go figure.