• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

I have problems working with cells in the TITLE BUTTON and MENU BUTTON

kirous

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello everyone:
Hi I am working with cells and if someone can help me. Rather, I'm working with animation. Well to explain is that in the main menu have sub divided into three cells, cell 1 would be the animation is started until the radio buttons appear, then cell 2 would be the button that is already pending playback of the animation so that by passing the cell 3 restarts again ONLY animation but the radio buttons are already without the need to restart all over again.

Now the case is to squeeze as much as the TITLE BUTTON MENU BUTTON and the buttons for the first time to start the DVD, you must go to the beginning of the animation and when pressed a second time as much as the TITLE BUTTON MENU BUTTON and this must pass cell 3 automatically.
As well when you enter the scene selection, extras and languages ​​or return to the MAIN MENU, it should call the cell 3.

How would that ?, as the ?, serious programming would be good if you do it step by step (with pictures). And excuse me to ask another query again, but thanks for the help.

Here I put some pictures compressed in RAR format. The first is the topology of the structure and the second is to be the main menu with the split cells.

Not sure if I understand what I say, but please if you can help me on that.

Sorry my bad english XD

kirous

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This problem is solved, but still needs more adjustment. If you like I can share it as a tutorial to improve the other party and have it completely. Discuss !!.

Top Bottom