• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Anyone see In Bruges yet?

GyRo567

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm interested in seeing it after this:
"]

But the reviews so far, while mostly positive, aren't strong enough that I would usually go to see a film in a theater rather than wait for the DVD release.

Any opinions? Theater worthy? Is it even really out yet in wide release, or was that just limited?

That lexicon line is even funnier way late in the evening when you've been up since before dawn.

Watched this movie last night, and I absolutely loved it. The dialogue was really clever, and it was a nice balance between comedy and drama. I highly recommend this one.

Its been sitting in my "to watch" pile for months. I have heard great things but am always put off by the name "colin farrell" and have yet to see it. I'll trust your recommendation and give it a go soon.

it seems like i saw this a long time ago...

but i REALLY enjoyed it. actually BECAUSE of farrell, whom i had low expectations for and he pulled this off very well.

it was actually one of the best current movies i saw last year.

Talk about a movie of two halves though. the movie starts and it looks like its gonna be a rather good drama/comedy then about two thirds of the way through it turns into a really heartfelt thriller. i enjoyed it but i felt the humour in the first part was a bit out of place considering how the movie turns out.

still, good movie though.

Back
Top Bottom