• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Serenity Chronicles II: War Stories (PM FOR LINKS)

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Solid trailer, fantastic music choice. Gave me goosebumps!

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
3XAaSj.jpg

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
You should call the third one Miranda.

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
addiesin said:
You should call the third one Miranda.

That was on the table as well as "The Search for Miranda" and "The Miranda Revelation."

After an in-depth discussion with Bob I went with just simply "Revelations" as it covered the Miranda revelation as well as Mal having his own revelation that restored his faith, his moment when he was willing to die for something he believed in.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
musiced921 said:
That was on the table as well as "The Search for Miranda" and "The Miranda Revelation."

After an in-depth discussion with Bob I went with just simply "Revelations" as it covered the Miranda revelation as well as Mal having his own revelation that restored his faith, his moment when he was willing to die for something he believed in.

Sounds great! As long as it's not The Serenity Chronicles III: Serenity, it'll be fine. I'm glad you're going with something significant to the story.

Solid11

Reaction score
Trophy Points
We're looking forward to this MusicEd! (My wife asked me if it was out yet...) The trailer looks great and got me excited for the next installment. Take your time and make it as good as the first!

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Glad to hear! I ran into some delays and then after a test burn last night I caught a few flash frames and some audio that was way too loud during the credits. Once I fix those couple of things all should be good to go.

Thanks for for your patience everyone!

Solid11

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats on the release MusicEd! Looking forward to watching!

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm not sending to .info because of the random times the links stop working from MEGA. I'll send you a PM.

dangermouse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
re links - mine have been up for over 18 months, no problem, and they're not exactly downloaded every week.... your links should be fine on info. And if worst comes to worst you'll just get a PM from someone notifying you they don't work.

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You're right. Part of it is that I like knowing who is downloading my edits just so I can thank them for showing interest. I don't mind sending out links each time it gets requested. I get excited when someone asks me for links to Moonraker or Superman because they were from a while ago and randomly someone finds them and is interested. It's just become a personal preference.

dangermouse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Totally understand :)
I also get a kick out of people asking for links.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
mrbenja0618 said:
Having trouble locating this and part one.

C'mon benja, you should know better. Send a PM next time.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
musiced921 said:
I'm not sending to .info because of the random times the links stop working from MEGA. I'll send you a PM.
As for MEGA, .info has nothing to do with it. The links are the same (and work/don't work the same) whether someone gets them from .info or you.

Having said that, please put "PM for links" in the first post and the thread title. I don't want to keeping having to quote the rules.

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
As for MEGA, .info has nothing to do with it. The links are the same (and work/don't work the same) whether someone gets them from .info or you.

Having said that, please put "PM for links" in the first post and the thread title. I don't want to keeping having to quote the rules.

Right, which what I mean to say is that instead of someone going to .info and finding out some of the links don't work, I can at least cut out a step or two for them as well as get them what they are looking for in a more timely manner.

Thread title changed as requested. I'll make sure to do that from now on. :)

Top Bottom