• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Deadpool (2016)

leeroy

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
[video=youtube_share;I5UyfaCoQWI]
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=104761

earlier this week the test footage for Deadpool was leaked, now Fox have officially released the footage. for years this film hasn't gotten off the ground but hopefully this could be a sign that things could be moving forward.

having seen the leaked clip a dozen times and read the script (which was also leaked a few years ago) this is a film I'd really like to see on the big screen.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
"Sorry. This video does not exist."

URL = "We're Sorry. We're unable to locate the post you requested."

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah Fox pulled the video down. I saw it and it was glorious!

leeroy

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
every time they take it down it gets uploaded again, re-posted the clip though i'm sure it won't last

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I remember that scene from the draft I read. Awesome stuff. I never thought I'd say this but this character is tailor made for Reynolds. I hope they still get to make this movie and I hope it's unrated from the start. The more senseless gore and swearing, the better.

wayne.workman2012

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This works at the moment:

DEADPOOL - TEST FOOTAGE - [Ft Ryan Reynolds]: [video=youtube_share;CphFZGH5030]

Fanedit

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Good stuff. Kinda had that Kick-Ass vibe,

Linten1

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This test footage dialogue reminds me of the Jim Carreys "The Mask."

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I love it. I call BS on it being "leaked." They want people to see this and get wet.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Everyone hold hands and chant "R", maybe we'll get it done right. That test footage followed the leaked script to a T, so we know they have the written material in hand. Just don't censor it to be acceptable for kiddies, Fox!

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
PG-13 theatrical, unrated blu cut, same as The Wolverine - you can trust and believe that s***. ;)

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
PG-13 theatrical, unrated blu cut, same as The Wolverine - you can trust and believe that s***. ;)
That's not the best compromise in my opinion. In fact I have grown to hate the trend. Releasing a gutted movie in theaters and then the "real" one on blu. It IS a moneymaking formula. And it's a shame that you're probably totally correct :( that does seem very likely.

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Affter seeing the test footage I wondered if the script went through rewrites and ended up becoming the Hancock movie instead.

Anyway I'm looking forward to the film but 2016 is quite a ways ahead from now.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mods: move this thread to Movies section, plz? :)

Nic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gotta be honest: while I love Deadpool, if they're going the Amazing Spider-Man route (i.e., making him a joke machine while keeping his mask on as much as possible), I don't see how this can work.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Omaru1982 said:
Affter seeing the test footage I wondered if the script went through rewrites and ended up becoming the Hancock movie instead.

Anyway I'm looking forward to the film but 2016 is quite a ways ahead from now.
Where would you get that comparison? Hancock is an original script by director Peter Berg himself. Read up on it and you'll see. ;)

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
Mods: move this thread to Movies section, plz? :)

Would have done this earlier but I hadn't read the thread, having no interest in Clint Eastwood. ;)

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
Would have done this earlier but I hadn't read the thread, having no interest in Clint Eastwood. ;)

movie.120911191040.0ZDTI.png

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wait...Clint Eastwood was once younger than 50?

Top Bottom