• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

KBM's Rogue Thoughts...

Ashley really needs to learn how to defend herself. *random frustrations at her always getting captured*

fucking nosedrops don?t even work. i?m going with tiger balm and wik medinait now.

:-x

Everybody's little toe is weird.

Why does the guy in my friend's band have to have sex with the before-mentioned friend's wife?

Why did I wake up with a nose bleed this morning?

PMSL!

i thought ?brain cancer? too! but then i thought ?hell i can?t write that it?s not funny and maybe a bit offensive...?

:)

I had an MRI a few months ago because my doc thought I might have had a tumor. Turns out, it's naht a tumah!!!

even in my rogue thoughts, people are confrontational. Is it lack of sex?

Whatever goes wrong is Jorge's fault.

even in my rogue thoughts, people are not very funny. pity.

Your imagination's sense of humour expired sometime over Christmas.

killbillme said:
even in my rogue thoughts, people are confrontational. Is it lack of sex?

yes. i checked and it seems like there are more than 85% of the forum members that don?t have sex on a regular basis.

...especially the married ones...

Does he really think he's funny? or does he, in his heart of hearts, know he's not? it's best to ignore him.

selfdoubt is the worst part of being a hero kbm. clark always knew too, kbm...

killbillme said:
Does he really think he's funny? or does he, in his heart of hearts, know he's not? it's best to ignore him.

I actually don't care about being funny or not :grin:

Ghostcut said:
I actually don't care about being funny or not :grin:

that?s a really good attitude for comedy movies. often i feel annoyed by these movies who try so desperately to be funny that it?s embarassing...

I wonder what made ghostcut think I was referring to him?
Getting hungry.

killbillme said:
I wonder what made ghostcut think I was referring to him?
Getting hungry.

i wonder what made you make all people think you were referring to them. you sick minded bastard. it?s like you?re our charles manson, hannibal lector, darth sidius, darth cartman. choose after your own liking.

don?t wanna watch ?hairspray? again...

Back
Top Bottom