• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Matrix Revolutions Reloaded by Wraith

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Brief Synopsis:
Taking The Matrix as the initial universe that sets the rules for the sequels, I set out to remove all material from the sequels that did not adhere to those rules, thus using 64 min from Reloaded and 12 min from Revolutions. In crafting this into a single movie I removed material from The Matrix and added additional material from Enter the Matrix and The Animatrix, including unused music cues from all 3 film's special edition complete score CDs.

Intention:
I loved The Matrix, thought a lot of Reloaded was good (except the end) and Revolutions was trash. It bothered me for 15 years that I could not watch the trilogy as a whole again EVER. Then it occurred to me to extract the full story that I believe was there to be told. My accompanying essay (and video essay) explain how and why.

Additional Notes:
I think this is a blend of FAN FIX/ FAN MIX A True Fan Edit in my view. I leave it to you all to decide.

Other Sources:
Additional material from Enter the Matrix and The Animatrix including unused music cues from all 3 films special edition complete score CDs.

Special Thanks:
Negilfy, TV's Frink

Its all on fan EDIT DB

I think this could be what folks who watched my "Matrix Reimagined"-edit and felt that using merely 15 minutes from the sequels were too little, look for. :)

Watching this edit actually made me like reloaded more, as in it was actually a cool movie when unburdened by the Zion crap. I watched wraiths edit yesterday and really really liked it, review coming soon! :)

I liked Reimagined but wanted that juicy stuff...The issue for me was to ask myself not what I want...BUt what did the Wachowskis set up in the first film...to follow naturally (all that arguing with Lock, and the Architect ...and.....stop it)

At the risk of sounding like a complete noob, but where is the password for this fanedit. I've looked everywhere

Funny how you managed to cover almost everything these guys mentioned

Amok said:
At the risk of sounding like a complete noob, but where is the password for this fanedit. I've looked everywhere

Try "fanedit" or "fanedit.org" and if that doesn't work, send a PM to the editor.

The password is ***deleted by moderator***... am I allowed to say that here?! :p

Wow!
Never seen that... Awesome...
check your PM

Prefer to hand out my self... Can you edit out pls?

Re possible tweaks... A suggested reordering of the opening was PM to me. I was sufficiently Intrigued to re-edit last night.
Ulimately it didn't work , though the case made was sound, when actually viewed it just did not hang right in my opinion.
There are thus no revisions planned . You may view with confidence.
Time for me to focus on other projects.
Looking forward to reactions.
W

Avid4D said:
The password is ***deleted by moderator***... am I allowed to say that here?! :p

You are, but I removed it per Wraith's request.

Yes, thank you, I did read it and tried 2 of the 3 options. I am not sure why passwords are used. I have limited bandwidth due to ISP capping and to download 4+GB and not know that as one large file it may be corrupted or that is may be password protected is a penalty. It was my own choice to D/L a large file and shame on me. There are more than enough restrictions being imposed on an ongoing basis. Perhaps a tweak; somewhere to suggest a file or files are blocked by password would be helpful. Thanks you for your efforts.

Back
Top Bottom