• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Metallica's intro at Glastonbury 2014

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I really did not know where to put this but damn...
Nice little R.I.P text before the Good, the Bad and the Ugly (that start all their shows, as you may know).
but what comes next is... I don't know what to say you have to see (until the end) it to believe it.

Read spoiler after:
It's a fun answer to some people who made a petition for Metallica to not be at the fesival because James Hetfield was a hunter some years ago (killed big animals like bears). He stopped more then 10 years ago, as far as I know. I don't have a passion for hunting myself (well, I don't care much as long as it's legal hunting), but man, people don't have other petitions to sign to make a better world before this one?

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well that was crazy! :D Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Trophy Points
this wasn't shown on TV last night and i was curious to see it after reading about this morning so big thanks for sharing. i thought Metallica were excellent last night, of course a lot was said about them playing but at the end of the day music is music and glastonbury caters for a lot of musical tastes so why not something a little heavier. would love to see AC/DC play glastonbury one day

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TMBTM said:
I really did not know where to put this but damn...

I think it's about time we all recognised Julian Temple as the greatest and most creative documentary filmmaker of all time.

Top Bottom