If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Star Wars Rip Offs
I'm working on an article about films that openly ripped-off Star Wars -- Not parodies per se but films that really took a lot from Lucas's Space Opera.

Thinking: THE HUMANOID, STAR CRASH, etc. Any other suggestions?
Turkish Star Wars
The Hidden Fortress... Oh, crap. :grin:
"A man chooses, a slave obeys"
- Andrew Ryan
That's right -- Turkish Star Wars, Brazilian Star Wars... Keep 'em coming.
Hyperspace AKA Gremloids

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0141270/
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
-Chinese guy
1 used & new available from $118.78 - WTF?
if you like i have a VHS copy (Original not pirated) that you can have for the super cheap one off special fan editor discount price of $65 Wink

seriously though its pretty easy to find, have a look around or PM if you dont get anywhere.
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
-Chinese guy
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DAyb5GyGqMs

This is so awesome, I want to see this movie! (I love the part with the C3PO's)
Thanks for the offer nOmArch -- found a good copy of this via torrents. Very fun!
...everyone is thinking it...

the phantom menace