• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: John Carter of Mars:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I hate to download and watch something without leaving a review..... But when there is nothing negative to say, I'm at a loss.This was another pretty much perfect edit as far as I am concerned. That doesn't mean I thought it was a great movie itself, but this edit is certainly pretty great.I'm noticing that i have a personal preference for sepia instead of black and white, and with the black and white portions of this movie I found myself thinking it would look better in sepia and very washed out color instead of straight black and white--but that is just personal choice (though, in keeping with the Wizard of Oz idea of saturating Mars, I wish Virginia looked more Kansas-y).This is certainly a Disney movie--I don't recall any cursing or nudity or much blood. But it is a fun movie. I own the original, but I honestly have never gotten around to watching it, so this is my 1st and only experience with the film. From that perspective, it flows effortlessly, without any weird cuts or out of place musical cues. This seems like an excellent edit of a kind of bland but still fun movie. But I def recommend it, as is becoming my habit with every BionicBob edit I have watched.

More...

Top Bottom