• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Star Trek 3 “Resurrection”:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm going to keep this one short. This was an excellent edit of a really bad movie. In fact, I had forgotten entirely how bad this movie was! And it looks really cheap too (not this edit, but the movie itself).This is the perfect movie for the make-it-seem-like-the-tv-show format, because it feels like a tv movie. The captain of the ship orbiting the Genesis planet especially seemed like a guy who might have failed an audition to be on one of the Trek spinoffs. And Reverend Jim Romulan was laughable as well.I think Bionic Bob made this terrible movie as good as it could be. I know a lot of people have issues with the aspect ratio or screen size, but I watch these on VLC media player on the laptop, through a hdmi wire to a big flat screen tv, and set on overscan. It looks perfect to me--like a hi-def letterboxed movie. No complaints about the picture here.

More...

Back
Top Bottom