• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Grown Ups 2 - The Grounded Cut:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
First off, my low enjoyment factor has nothing to do with the edit itself, it's because even with all of the garbage edited out, it's still a boring and messy movie. The edit itself is fantastic because MWRK did a stellar job of taking a completely unwatchable mess and turned it into something I was able to at least sit through...The theatrical version was so horrible, my wife and I agreed to just turn it off and return the disc to Redbox. It was really just horrible. So, it's a testament to the editor that I was able to sit through the whole thing. Sadly, I don't think any further cuts would even be possible because if you cut any more of the stupid crap, you'd be left with maybe 3-4 punchlines and the rest would just be filler, leaving 95% of the movie as pure filler.I don't know what happened with Sandler here, but this movie just went full retard. I really liked the first one.Anyways...Props to the editor for turning watery diarrhea into just a fart with no smell.

More...

Top Bottom