• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Crow: Devil's Night, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Watched this with two other friends - we all liked it. This is really a great fan edit because of the intentions and motivations. The story was every bit as interesting and enjoyable in black & white format. The video/audio editing was superb because so little was done, and the quality of the copy I watched was also superb. One of my friends didn't like that the guy getting impaled was removed, however it was still clear that he died from the fall. This is definitely worth burning to disk, and I'll definitely bring attention to this edit whenever Brandon Lee or The Crow is discussed in the future. I didn't think that any of the scenes were "Too dark" (in lighting terms), I think that it was visually acceptable and even preferred given the nature of this film. Overall a really great fan edit!

More...

Top Bottom