• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Scott Pilgrim: Punch-Out!! Edition:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So I was not a big fan of the Scott Pilgrim movie. However I am a big fan of old school video games (I had an original nintendo - and it remained in good condition for a long time - no need to blow in to the cartridges or the cartridge slot...) but I digress.Scott Pilgrim Punch Out Edition. So I was aware of this edit for a long time but just didn't have much interest in it. However, I didn't really know anything about the edit, I hadn't read the cutlist or intention. I really enjoyed That One Guy's Equation of Crime. I thought it was pretty inventive. So I decided to take a chance on this edit.Nice DVD menus. I always like when an editor takes the time to create some decent looking DVD menus.The narrative was good and I felt like I was watching a video game. The pacing was great, and I gotta say I don't mind a short running time!Some of the transitions and fades were a bit abrupt. And I noticed a few rough spots in the audio (but I kinda purposefully listen for those when I watch edits - probably a bit unfair, but fanedit.org has changed me lol).The audio and video quality were good.Another creative and inventive edit! Nicely done That One Guy!

More...

Back
Top Bottom