• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Budget Numbers II

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
so there was this thread back in the ole days where everybody could reeeally show off with all the pretty postings done...

so here we go again:

100!!!

8)

Err whatever it is now...10 or something...Woo Hoo!!! 8)

300!
I am the local post whore!

we believed in you from the beginning on...

old forum - budget numbers, new forum - budget numbers 2

did I miss a forum in between?

maybe he's thinking of the backup forum. but i didn't think we had a budget numbers for there. well so much for me breaking 1000 look like it's back to the old drawing board.

didn?t you write somewhere else that you?re planning to be back there by friday?

...way to go, dude!

Heinrich said:
so why should we name it 3 when it is 2?

How about Budget Thread: Reloaded. Ooh, fucking original, eh?

Budget Numbers II: The Good, the Bad and the Warbler.

Back
Top Bottom