If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.
I ate a cricket or two once as a kid. It was from a box, seemingly mass-produced like any other snack food. Don’t really remember who had a box of crickets or why they gave me one, but whatever. It was fine.
“HUMANS OF THE PLANET EARTH
WHILE YOU SLEPT, THE WORLD CHANGED”
(07-07-2019, 11:42 PM)suspiciouscoffee Wrote: I ate a cricket or two once as a kid. It was from a box, seemingly mass-produced like any other snack food. Don’t really remember who had a box of crickets or why they gave me one, but whatever. It was fine.

I turned out fine too!!!

...  :p
[+] 1 user Likes dahmage's post
(07-07-2019, 11:42 PM)suspiciouscoffee Wrote: I ate a cricket or two once as a kid. It was from a box, seemingly mass-produced like any other snack food. Don’t really remember who had a box of crickets or why they gave me one, but whatever. It was fine.

"This is fine."
[+] 1 user Likes TVs Frink's post
i like how seriously the forum takes it when i tell it i want to delete all alerts.

i mean, take a chill pill forum person.  life will go on.
[+] 2 users Like dahmage's post
Not for all those crickets you ate.
[+] 1 user Likes Possessed's post

I get mine from Hot Topic.
Mega Man is best game. 
I got crabs from there once.
^^^ I know what thread that will probably end up in, but I'm not going to be the one to put it there.
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: The Ledzeppership of The Rings ~ TMWKTM (1956)
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
I ate ants once. A fuzzy caterpillar, too.

The latter wasn't a wise course of action.
Prudes need prunes.
I read a reddit post where this guy was talking about how he's been eating any bugs he finds since childhood. The reason for the post was to talk about this most recent occasion where he tried eating a spider and it bit his throat or something like that.

It was so uncomfortable to read.
Mega Man is best game.