If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Doctor Who
Holy moly, I turned into addiesin. Talk about special effects!
(06-28-2018, 05:45 AM)ThrowgnCpr Wrote: Holy moly, I turned into addiesin. Talk about special effects!

[Image: nA0Ggjxl.gif]
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// IdeasIdea Central //
Whoa.  Not sure how I managed to do that.  Didn't mean to put words into someone else's mouth.   Probably some sort of multi-quote that got out of hand.  Sorry for any confusion.

(07-15-2018, 01:44 PM)matrixgrindhouse Wrote:

Is it just me, but does this look awful?
(07-15-2018, 04:19 PM)wilhelm scream Wrote: Is it just me, but does this look awful?

It's just you... unless you mean the Pizza? then yeah it looks like a frozen own-brand.
(07-15-2018, 04:31 PM)TM2YC Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 04:19 PM)wilhelm scream Wrote: Is it just me, but does this look awful?

It's just you... unless you mean the Pizza? then yeah it looks like a frozen own-brand.

Well at least I found a good video that illustrates my point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEFhWeN7UjE .
I won't say it's awful.  I don't think it's anything.  We see some cast members and mysterious goings-on that may or may not be in the actual show.  It's as much of a teaser as a teaser can be.
Looks great, I'm ready for something new.
// IdeasIdea Central //
(07-15-2018, 07:10 PM)addiesin Wrote: Looks great, I'm ready for something new.

concur