If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Best program for Mac OS High Sierra
Hey guys,

I'm seriously having a hell of a time finding the program I need right now and wanted to reach out for some suggestions. Before now I've always just ripped movies from my bluray collection so that I could edit them. I tend to just buy digitally anymore thought which leaves me at a loss because I still want to be able to rip and edit videos from iTunes. I know that there are programs out there for this but I'm really having a hard time finding anything that will work with Mac OS High Sierra. Anyone have any suggestions? I'll be your best friend.
Completed- David Gordon Green's Halloween, Batman: The Man Who Laughs, Halloween: 10 Years of Terror, Halloween Resurrection: Resurrected, Halloween II (The Likable Characters Cut)
ITW- Weapon X (X-Men Origins: Wolverine edit),  Halloween 2007 (The 1978 cut), A Final Scream (Scream 4 edit), Jaws: Megalodon,  Boondock Saints II: The PC edit. 

Messages In This Thread
Best program for Mac OS High Sierra - by Ryantology - 11-15-2018, 09:30 PM