If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Introducing Fanedit.org's Newest Administrator...
I remember chatting with a guy a few years ago, he was a n00b here. He had made a fanedit of Indy 4 and figured he was going to just drop it off and not spend much time with this site. One and done.

I'm sure glad he chose to stick around. In the years since he's turned into one of the most talented and respected guys on this site. More than that, he's a friend to all. I have never seen him speak down to anybody and he's always willing to give help when he can. He's one of my favorite guys here (don't tell blue) and I'm honored we're friends.

I am proud to announce that NJVC is now an FE Admin!
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Neglify Wrote:In the years since he's turned into one of the most talented and respected guys on this site. More than that, he's a friend to all. I have never seen him speak down to anybody and he's always willing to give help when he can.

Sounds like he'll sit nicely in the Admin team.......... Congrats NJVC Smile
Great news.Congratulations!
It's not the years, it's the mileage.
I'm writing a book! Check out my progress at Good Morning, Page
Still can't decide if congratulations or condolences are in order.
Vultural Wrote:Still can't decide if congratulations or condolences are in order.

[Image: tumblr_m85bw9fGtf1rqfhi2o1_500.gif]
congrats, nintendo javelin captain! upon receiving this honor, do you get a human, elven, or dwarven ring?

(reave's ring binds you all to him.)
I wasn't aware reave was still a thing.
ssj Wrote:congrats, nintendo javelin captain! upon receiving this honor, do you get a human, elven, or dwarven ring?

(reave's ring binds you all to him.)

Thanks Suddenly Subordinate Jesuit! They said I can have a ring, but only after my chores are done.
Completed: 
Raiders of the Lost Skull | Where the Wild Things Are: The Wild Rumpus Edition
Pulp Empire | The Dark Knight Saga Recut - Part I | Part II | Part III

Next Up:
Hannibal: The Ripper's Lament
The chores have an end?