If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The "Mixing Up TV/Movie Quotes" Thread

[Image: a05781a040c02804284474b64226f549.jpg]

“Look at me, jerking off in the shower. This will be the high point of my day; it’s all downhill from here.”
Prudes need prunes.
[+] 3 users Like Duragizer's post
[Image: 0IfWgSR.jpg]

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: The Ledzeppership of The Rings ~ TMWKTM (1956)
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
[+] 2 users Like The Scribbling Man's post
[Image: Ddj4xGrVwAA6pXC.jpg]

“Profane! Sacrilege! What are you playing in this church‽ Have you no respect? Do you feel no reverence? Then I feel sorry for you and your lack of soul.”
Prudes need prunes.
[Image: e5s_key_105_6eda70be.jpeg]

“You don’t know grunt about depressed. I got me a .357. Got me a trunk-load of shotguns. I got three big-bore battle rifles … ammo up the ass … and I ain’t safe! I can’t protect myself!”
Prudes need prunes.
[+] 1 user Likes Duragizer's post
[Image: IhmwjFS.jpg]

“That ought to hold the little S.O.B.s.”

“Gabbo, quiet.”

“I wouldn’t want to offend the little S.O.B.s.”

“I wish you’d stop saying that.”

“All the kids in Springfield are S.O.B.s.”
Prudes need prunes.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

“The gun is good. The penis is evil. The penis shoots seeds and makes new life to poison the Earth with a plague of Men, as once it was. But the gun shoots death and purifies the Earth of the filth of Brutals.”
Prudes need prunes.
[+] 3 users Like Duragizer's post

[Image: MV5BZDRmOGJhYzAtMDEwNy00MTBhLWI5OTUtNTkw...95_AL_.jpg]

“This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass, Larry.”
Prudes need prunes.
[Image: batman831.jpg]

“If you have a milkshake and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw – there it is, that’s the straw, you see, watching? – and my straw reaches acroooooooooooss the room and starts to drink your milkshake, I – drink – your – milkshake! *slurp* I drink it up!
Prudes need prunes.
[+] 4 users Like Duragizer's post
[Image: 5515a3a3f37b42f7ab6f32bc99fd5827.jpg]

"I should’ve been honest with you from the start. I wasn’t born to show people the error of their ways; I was born to murder the world. You can still help me do that if you want."

"Why would I wanna do that?"

"The lady has a new love in her life. Your friends are all dead. No one can save you now but me."
Prudes need prunes.
[+] 2 users Like Duragizer's post
[Image: MIS_13.6a1.jpg]

“Oh, yes, that’s very good, I like that... Oh! Something’s not right, because now I can’t see!”
Prudes need prunes.