• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The scariest movie you have ever watched?

Simba7

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm trying to get over my fear of scary movies, and I figured that the best way of doing it will be watching the scariest movies ever made... :)

So can you guys recommend any really scary movies? Preferably with a good plot as well. By bad plot I mean, for example "I know what you did last summer". I tried watching it but gave up after 15 minutes...

thanks!

Entity always gave me the creeps. Fucked up tale that was.

003_crossroads_doublesided.jpg

So scary, I STILL can't bring myself to watch it! :-o :???: :? :-?

:lol: That HAS to be the scariest movie ever!! :lol:

extremely scary because it is so absurdly violent:

jeez, what happened to that big dude at the top in the middle. He looks like an obese zombie

maybe that?s because the main character kills him by choking him with his own guts...

Thanks! I don't think I'll ever dare watching crossroads, I might get traumatized, and I want to able to enjoy movies anymore... :???:

Hm. Depends on what you find scary (as there's a big difference between Saw & Hostel "grotesque, make ya queezy"-scary, and SCARY). To be honest, short of a few "wow that's pretty gross" moments ...I've never really been scared by a movie. So yeah, someone, anyone, nominate a scary as hell movie for me to watch as well.

The scariest movies I watched so far were the shinning and alien.

none of these movies have anything on candyman

sure it's totally cheesy when you watch it now, but when you are 11 that movie is the scariest shit ever!

when i was maybe 12, i sneaked to a theater to watch The Medusa Touch. I had nightmares for weeks after that...

Exorcist......no doubt about it......first time I watched it long ago....alone....at night........I was so scared that I thought that someone is in the kitchen....... :shock:

well... i have 2 favorite horror movies....
the first is the shining... which i first watched all alone in a house way out in the country, at about 1am .... really freaked me out....

the 2nd is weird... because it scares the heck out of me... and it's rated G.... yes... G. lol though simply for how scary it is, it wouldn't have gotten a G today... but there's no blood, no gore, no killings... nothing like that at all...
The Haunting (1963, directed by Robert Wise).... was in black and white... and it scares the heck out of me... no matter how many times i watch it.... i love it.... a great example of how to make something scary without all the over the top crap that most horror movies try to put it. ;)

For me, the most disturbing film I've ever seen in my life is the Italian film Salo (otherwise know as 120 Days of Solom).

That film honestly scared the flying f*@# out of me... I will never, ever see that film again.

Trust me, if there was ever a film that honestly terrified the shit out me in terms of the absolute evil that humans can inflict on each other, Salo takes the cake in my book. :mrgreen:

The Grudge - the original japanese version. Even though the US version was practically a shot for shot re-make it just didn't have the same effect.

The part where the female character hides in the bed really did for me.

ohmss said:
The part where the female character hides in the bed really did for me.

shit, yeah! talking about scary...

if i would have seen that at the age of 10 i probably would have never trusted anyone in my life and hid in the basement...

Back
Top Bottom