• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Adobe Creative Cloud

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here is an interesting option for those who want to get fancy but don't want to spend a ton of money:

A little background: I had planned to invest in Adobe CS6 while I can get a student discount on it, but even with the student discount, the master collection is still $1000. Ugh!

I was going to buy it but then I stumbled upon Adobe's new creative cloud thing. They temporarily have a deal for students at $20/month, which I think ends mid-April. It requires commitment to a year contract. I think cancelling early requires paying half the remaining amount due. Non-student is something like $40/month for year subscription. However, there is also an option that might be interesting for people who only need access occasionally for a fanediting project that is $70 for just one month.

You get access to all their latest software. When an upgrade comes out, you automatically get it immediately.

I will be curious to see how well Adobe does with this new option. For me personally, I love it so far! $1,000 up front vs. $240 spread out over a year? No brainer IMO!

Back
Top Bottom