• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The (not-so) Official Birthday Thread

Well i posted that yesterday, not today, and I was going by what the forum said, but remembered another time when the date was wrong, that was why i put the extra line at the start. I'm not a rocket scientist, I was just trying to wish the guy a happy birthday was all.

Rogue-theX said:
I was just trying to wish the guy a happy birthday was all.

That's where you went wrong. reave no like people being nice to blueyoda.

Haha, no I want people to be EXTRA nice to Blueyoda. I just remember wishing him a happy birthday when the forum (or Facebook? Can't remember) told me to, and him saying "thanks, but it's not until (whatever).

So birthday wishes for BY can go on all week. That way some of you might actually hit his actual birthday.

W00t! I feel so special!

Thanks, great people of faneditdom!

Happy birthday, Neglify! (better be today or else!)
ghoulish-cake-med.jpg

let's just combine BY's and neg's burfdays to make it easy. and average out their ages to keep things even.

heppi burfdays, you lugs!

^ But then next thing you know its your birthday, then my birthday, it'll be anarchy!

ssj said:
let's just combine BY's and neg's burfdays to make it easy. and average out their ages to keep things even.

heppi burfdays, you lugs!

Average age: 222

i thought it was 666.

the-count.jpg

Happy Birthday Neg! How you celebrating?

Happy birthday Neg, Your mission if you chose to accept it is too play two drinking games tonight without passing out. or maybe how about playing the Dollhouse drinking game twice i a row you barely survived the first time lol. That should make your birthday a big drunk fuzz.

either way hope your birthday is a blast and i'm taking a shot and a bong rip for you now Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom