• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

FE logos & other resources

My library of fanedit.org logos and artwork was accidentally deleted :eek:, and I need to rebuild it. The folder that Boon linked to in the first post is offline now... any chance of making those materials available again? Please?

You may want to start here. The cover template will have at least some of the elements that you are looking for.

There's nothing showing up on the Resources page... is it a problem on my end? I tried with a couple of different browsers.

Brumous said:
There's nothing showing up on the Resources page... is it a problem on my end? I tried with a couple of different browsers.

You should be seeing something. There are a couple of preview graphics, tutorials, and some videos.

I'm not seeing anything there either. First time I visited that page, so can't be cookies or cache related.

Try again. It may not have been published. (Oops.)

Still nothing, not even with Ctrl+F5.

Kal-El said:
Still nothing, not even with Ctrl+F5.

I had to do a double take, at first i thought that read "Still nothing, not even a Ctrl+FFS." Oh well :cry:

Alright... I'll get this working yet. Try again.

Q2 said:
Alright... I'll get this working yet. Try again.
its_alive2.jpg

It's in the bag. You're the man, Q2 :)

I'm seeking the logo that says "FAN" in the same style and font as the THX Soundsystem logo - the one with the heavy bars above and below like a roman numeral. Anyone have that?

I'm pretty sure that one's in the Cover_Art_Tutorial_Files.rar on the Resources page.

If not, I'll see what I have.

Neglify said:
I'm pretty sure that one's in the Cover_Art_Tutorial_Files.rar on the Resources page.

If not, I'll see what I have.

Ummm... I don't remember seeing it when I checked the archive.

Q2 said:
Ummm... I don't remember seeing it when I checked the archive.

Sonofa....

and that .rar file doesn't download anyway.

Neglify said:
Sonofa....

and that .rar file doesn't download anyway.

I don't know what you're talking about... :whistle:

Where do I find the "FanEdit" logo for the banners? And what's the size/format of the banners? I know I've read this information before, but it's eluding me!

dangermouse said:
Where do I find the "FanEdit" logo for the banners? And what's the size/format of the banners? I know I've read this information before, but it's eluding me!

Click the Submit button in the menu and choose banner. In there is the template you need.

Hello everyone, thought I'd resurrect this thread as the links no longer seem to work (nor on alternative threads); could we have fresh ones please? Thanks in advance -

Back
Top Bottom