• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Breaking Bad

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nicely edited and stuff but oh dear lord.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Awesome. I think BB is a comedy of sorts already.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I guess I find human tragedy hilarious.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Three guys one hammer, sketch comedy at its finest.

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't know if it applies to this show but watching people on meth is pretty tragically hilarious. No... actually its just tragic. If it wasn't for meth I would be in favor of legalizing all drugs.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You may like to check out the Crackheads Gone Wild DVD it is in equal parts tragic and hilarious.

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Having worked in an ER, I already have a crackheads gone wild video in my mind. :)

I do like Breaking Bad though. Sometimes I get tired of how protective he is of Jesse after so many screw up moments, but it is an entertaining show. The first season of that show was one of the best written seasons of TV I have ever seen.

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
geminigod said:
Having worked in an ER, I already have a crackheads gone wild video in my mind. :)

I do like Breaking Bad though. Sometimes I get tired of how protective he is of Jesse after so many screw up moments, but it is an entertaining show. The first season of that show was one of the best written seasons of TV I have ever seen.

imho Season 4 is on par with season 1.
if the quality holds up the last season this show will be very very high up

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sunarep said:
imho Season 4 is on par with season 1.
if the quality holds up the last season this show will be very very high up

Is next season for sure the last?

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ok, this show has been on my must see list for ages and I have not gone there yet. Time to get started me thinks.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh you lucky sod you get to see the first four season back to back. I wish I was you :)

Top Bottom