• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Vote for September 2012 Fanedit of the Month!

What was the best edit in September 2012?

• The Avengers Initiative by Sunarep

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Judge Dredd: Redemption by juice4z0

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Feanor Edition by mukankakuna

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Scream - The Giallo Cut by Neglify

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Star Wars - Episode I: The Phantom Mending by t528491

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Star Wars - Episode II: Army of the Republic by seciors

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • The Usual Suspects - Flip Ya For Real by Adabisi

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congratulations to ssj for winning FEOTM with his first edit, "Crouching Dragon-The Tiger Lily Cut". Now let's look at the fanedits in September this year.

The Avengers Initiative
by Sunarep is a sort of "giant all night dvd session" for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. A companion piece, if you will, to Iron Man 1, Captain America: The Steve Roger Cut (a fanedit by AEmovieguy) and The Avengers.

Judge Dredd: Redemption by juice4z0 takes out most of the comedy relief and makes a slightly more serious movie out of this Stallone masterpiece.

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Feanor Edition by mukankakuna is an attempt to make The Two Towers more faithful to the book.

Scream - The Giallo Cut by Neglify is a love letter to Italian horror cinema, Dario Argento, Goblin and the original Scream.

Star Wars: Episode 1 - The Phantom Mending
by t528491 streamlines TPM to create a version that is much more in line with the original trilogy.

Star Wars: Episode 2 - Army of the Republic by seciors attempts to turn "probably the worst Star Wars movie ever made" into something watchable and uncomplicated.

The Usual Suspects - Flip Ya For Real by Adabisi is a chronological retelling of The Usual Suspects with a more ambiguous ending.

Vote for your favorite now!

Watch fanedits, vote for favorite. Let's keep the party going. Voting was a little less than normal last month (18 voters in August compared to an average of 35 voters between April and July), so I want to see a lot of activity these next couple months.

Still need to see Giallo Cut and Dredd before i cast my vote. They don't look that they will disappoint though

Neglify said:
Watch fanedits, vote for favorite. Let's keep the party going. Voting was a little less than normal last month (18 voters in August compared to an average of 35 voters between April and July), so I want to see a lot of activity these next couple months.

Considering that 9 academy members have been busy watching 2011 edits...

geminigod said:
Considering that 9 academy members have been busy watching 2011 edits...

Oh, I guess I missed the memo that if the 9 Academy Members are busy with FEOTY every other member at Fanedit.org has to stop watching edits.

22394841.jpg

The vote count looks like the middle finger again.

I love it when that happens.

And yay a new vote for Avengers Initiative!

Neg just released a beautiful thread detailing, once again, why a Star Wars edit will ultimately always win this. Just give up and go with the trend people :cool:

:phone:Hello? Oh Hai Neg. Well done.

chukha chukha, neg!

Congrats Neg. Best fanedit I've seen in a long time.

And thanks to the lone soul who voted for my edit (and obviously didn't watch Neg's edit).

Congrats Neg! even though I didn't vote for ya. I'm not a Scream fan though so I didn't see it. Plus juice4z0 basicaly did a fanedit for me. I had been just starting to contemplate cutting Dredd myself so I was thrilled with his timing. (THANKS AGAIN juice!) Congrats Neg! (Even if it was for Scream. :bolt:

VOTE!!! http://www.fanedit.org/forums/showthread.php?8333-stomachworm-(the-return-of-a-titan) (Poll close Nov. 6)

*working on Spinal Tap Extended & Idiocracy Extended*

Congrats Neg!
There can never be enough Giallo!

Back
Top Bottom