• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Chronological Back to the Future by Marty McSuperFly

Just wanted to say that Megaupload has been giving me the "file is temporarily unavailable" error for part 27 of the DVD archive as well, for the past three days.

looks like everyone's having trouble with rar 27 of the dvd.

ok, i've tried to reupload the file like four times, and megaupload is being stupid. i'm going to try to upload it elsewhere, and if i can get one person to get it to work, then i'll try updating the links with the admins.

ok, i've uploaded the rar 27 for the NTSC dvd version to Rapidshare, because megaupload will absolutely not work at all. i tried renaming the file, uploading a new file, and all sorts of stuff that wouldn't work.
i had a tester check if they download the file on RS if it would extract properly, and it looks like it did. so, for anyone already waiting for rar 27, pm me for the link.

i'll be sending the link to the admins to have the permenant links updated as soon as possible.

thanks for everyone's patience!

Hello there,

I'm really looking foward to watch BTTF in a chronological order, JDownloader works fine with megaupload......but....
rar.27 is missing and rar.29 can't be found.

Would you please give me the RS-link to rar.27 and check out what's the matter with rar.29?

Thank you!

BTW: In this case picture quality plays just a minimum role to me, it's about the experience!

Oooh, shame on me!
I should've been reading the above message properly.

I'll send you a pm.

Byebye

Impatient as I am I downloaded the AVCHD Version.
Everything seems to work out fine, all files are present, but.....part.02 seems to be corrupt. CRC error.
I downloaded the file several times and always with the same result.
I even tried to repair it with WinRAR, but that didn't work.
Does anybody know what to do?

MKV does not work for me, because my Blu-ray Player isn't able to play those files.

So all I need is part.27 of the DVD-Version or part.02 of the AVCHD (which I'll prefer)

Please, help, it's christmas ;-)

Thank you

Mr.Lovebucket said:
Impatient as I am I downloaded the AVCHD Version.
Everything seems to work out fine, all files are present, but.....part.02 seems to be corrupt. CRC error.

Yikes! sorry, Mr Love! I didn't realize I had gone so long without checking the boards on this.
I've just sent you a pm with the links for the dvd version, but I'll have to look into the avchd when I get home. It's not showing any problems in my megaupload filemanager, but if you've downloaded it a couple times and still have errors, I'll likely have to re-up it.

In my opinion, the AVCHD is worth the wait...

I'm about done with my download. I can't wait!

All of my attempts at unpacking these show corrupt files. Can someone just mail me this?

Veepu said:
MU is gone how am I going to download this edit...
I agree... I found a torrent with the files in MP4 format but I would much rather have the NTSC DVD, just so I can have the full effect of the disc. What little I have seen from my MP4 files is great. So are there any plans to upload the whole thing to Rapidshare or to a torrent client?

sorry i've been away for so long, everyone. i could try to give some trite excuse about the vapid vacillating mood of an artist...
but that just seems self-promoting.

the truth is, i just haven't felt the motivation since before christmas to do much creatively, and hence no checkups on the ol' fanedit site.
well, blow me down if i didn't come back to a horrid fright to find megaupload out of commission!

i've just contacted L8 with links for the mkv and avcd versions uploaded to rapidshare. the dvd's are taking some time, so i'm not sure when they'll be up. but hopefully soon.

also, not that it has much to do with CBTTF, but i've just acquired some footage of The Office which may jump start my break up office project, and feel the need to get back to the Angel project as well.
so, cheers, all!

Good to see you around again MM. Also glad to hear you're reupping your edit. May I also suggest uploading to MediaFire. It's really fast for free users, unlike Rapidshare.

Either way, I look forward to seeing what else you bring to the table. :)

Any secret progress on this?

Oh, and I've completed my cover. I kept the same style as Marty, but I felt it need a polish with some added credits and a little sharper picture on the front that represents all three movies. Hopefully, he doesn't mind.
Image1.jpg

great cover work, as always, Sluggo :) do you have a hi-res copy?

just got a notice that the files on rapidshare will be deleted soon if someone does not download them. i have the avchd and the mkv versions up and live.

hook me up, guys!

Just download them yourself.

Back
Top Bottom