• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

help with dvd pro 2

wyatt0502

Reaction score
Trophy Points
hi guys i have never had a hard program like dvd pro 2

it is so hard to use.

so if anyone can help me please.

most of the time its to do with putting films on to it it never goes right

HELP

I am having trouble with the putting of a film into the program

it says that you need the film or clip to be a mpeg.

well I do that with womble program by making the avi film a mpeg but when I put it into dvd lab it won't find it or it says a lot of things are wrong with it and it has to convert it itself or it will just not use the file

you need to demux the dvd files

it "demuxes" your vob files. takes the input video and separates the video and audio into .m2v (video) and .ac3 (audio). These files can then be loaded into your DVD authoring software

the audio MUST be encoded at 48000 or dvd lab will try and reencode it, and the video must be MPEG 2 NTSC or PAL compliant or again dvd lab will have a hissy fit.

oh and when you're encoding from avi back to mpeg make sure that you select 'Closed GOPS' ive never had a problem with dvd lab not working correctly with files with open GOPs but its one less error message :)

you should read the info on the link I posted above. Anyway, if you have a DVD folder on your computer, you will open the .IFO file from there with PGCdemux. You click on titles (as opposed to menus) on the right side of the program, and choose your video from the dropdown menu. You will know which one by the duration indicated. On the right side of the app, click on demux video and demux all audio streams. click OK, and it runs. you can then load the separate video (.m2v) and audio (.ac3 or .mp2) into your DVD authoring software

anyone know how to with sony vegus to put to clips onto one to make it a deul screen

save me having to edit both of them I can put it together and it will show both of them at the same time.

you trying to do a split-screen? If so, you need to use the pan/crop feature

guys help I found the pan/crop tool but how do you add to clips together
so you can see both at the same time

You can add more than one video track. Go to insert > Video Track and add the second video into the new track.

they will both show up on the screen, you just have to make one appear on only half of the screen, and the other on the other half. Read up a bit on the pan/crop tool.

Back
Top Bottom