• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

what do you look like for real?

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
now if you dare you can post images here.
This is me at work:
90272150ce3.jpg

This is me in the car, taking the pic with one hand

n686700019_131364_7008.jpg

kewl. real People :)

This is me at work (But not getting paid :-( )

me. on my balcony. smoking. it?s dark...

dsc00014wp7.jpg

Heinrich, my god... what are you smoking there?
And is it intentional you look so... exhausted?

is that a funny fag lol

xtomo1978x said:
is that a funny fag lol

nah, i think its a bit fat spliff :D

anyway onto the shock, the horror, the running away and the crying here i am.

DSCF0128.jpg
[/img]

nomarch, you have the longest journey on your shelf... therefore, YOU ROCK !! ;) lol

lewis886 said:
nomarch, you have the longest journey on your shelf... therefore, YOU ROCK !! ;) lol

yeah. and halfpipe 2. this guy has a taste in games...

my pic: I look exhausted because it was late and smoking is bad for your health... especially these kind of cigarettes...

:)

ahhh adventure gamers as well, great minds really do think alike! :) i very rarely meet anyone who still play P&C adventures anymore. i have a rather large collection of em but thats probably for another thread.

im a bit behind with my FPS's at the mo, just started HL2: Ep 1 a few days ago, hence why my BTiLC project has been put on hold for a few days.

kewl, so that's what the Beastley looks like :)

why are you wearing a chain, nex?

Back
Top Bottom