• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Love Actually

StevieBoy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi folks - I'm desperate to see the 'Bloated' version of Love actually. It's a film my wife and I love to see at Xmas and as it's that time of year again....

Is it on torrent or can I Paypal someone the price of a copy plus postage!?!?!

cheers
Steve

This used to be on Demonoid per DJ. Anybody know what happened to it? 'Tis the season and all ...

My wife and I watched the extended edition on Friday nights over a few beers. Thanks so much for this extended version. The reintigrated bits made perfect sense, were seamlessly inserted and added immensly to the film. It made a 10/10 film even better!
Thanks ADigitalMan - fabulous work
Steve & Susie

RS available on linktalk

I'll start off with a new one. Amaray and Slimline covers for my preservation of the Halloween H20 TV Cut. Nothing too special. The images for this movie are pretty limited. I wanted something that would match my menus a bit, so I chose this poster for the front (instead of that dumb floating heads poster on the official DVDs)

Amaray (DOWNLOAD AMARAY COVER HERE)
HalloweenTVcut_3D.jpg

Slimline (DOWNLOAD SLIMLINE COVER HERE)
HalloweenTVcut_slimline3D.jpg

For OT-Molly's (usotsuki) preservation of the theatrical version of Beauty and the Beast

Beauty & the Beast - Theatrical Version (DOWNLOAD COVER HERE)
batbthrowgncpr3djp9.jpg

for the project that nOmArch and white43 worked on to preserve Fistful of Fingers to DVD. I tried to get it as close to the VHS cover as possible.

Fistful of Fingers (DOWNLOAD COVER HERE)
FistfullOfFingers_3D2.jpg

A cover for Frantic Canadian's Promoting the Spirit I really liked the poster art for this movie, so it was a fun one to make. I had to do lots of painting and cloning to get the image to fit this collection. see more notes and posters below

PromotingSpirit_ThrowgnCpr_3D2.jpg

I repainted the front so that it fits the title of this compilation. I used a slightly bulkier font to make the word jump out. Also, all the names on the back cover were painted off of the billboard, so that I could use those spaces to add the disc material. Here are the original posters:

spirit_posters.jpg

Download cover art HERE

For AvP's preservation of Bring Back Star Wars

Bring Back Star Wars (DOWNLOAD COVER HERE)
bbsw_demo2.jpg

EDIT: I just noticed this is a preview for when it was still a WIP. There are some logos and other things now on the spine and back. will update soon. The download link is the completed version.

another old one. This was for a disc I ran across that was a fan preservation of a bunch of Bruce Lee stuff.

Bruce Lee - The Lost Interview & Other Rare Footage (DOWNLOAD COVER HERE)
BruceLeeLostInterview3D2.jpg

some more oldies!

BLAK030-032 The Science of Star Wars 3-disc set (currently unavailable, update in progress)
SOS_Shumar_preview.jpg

BLAK033 Animal Icons: Star Wars Creatures (DOWNLOAD COVER HERE)
BLAK033_Creatures_ThrowgnCpr_previe.jpg

BLAK026 G4 Icons - Star Wars Games (DOWNLOAD COVER HERE)
G4BLAK026_TCpreview.jpg

BLAK015 Star Wars Droids Sesame Street Workprint (DOWNLOAD COVER HERE)
SSDroids_Shumar_preview.jpg

The Droids and Science covers were some of the first I did. Still fumbling around at that point. The Creatures one is still one of my favorites, though its somewhat simple. I based it on a book I have that I just love. The Wildlife of Star Wars: A Field Guide

0811828697_large.jpg

any chance of getting a Re-up of your covers. Rapid Share say there no longer out there. Please let me know one way or another. Mike Psyche.

Back
Top Bottom