• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Fanmade Trailers - Free-For-All

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Teaser for The Master I put together.

NSFW:

[video=youtube_share;EqzMfapUAjQ]

FantasyWorkshop

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Im sure many of you have seen this one...

& I admit, it gives me goosebumps watching this thinking about if this were real, this guy is a genius!

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think this is my best trailer so far. :)

Brumous

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
QuickCut said:
So there are a couple of mistakes in this that I will fix, but I think it's my best trailer so far.

Sheez, that is a fine, fine piece. Makes me want to dig out my disk and rewatch right now. I want to try copying your style for my Rome: Decimated trailer. If I can make one that's half as good I'll be happy.

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Brumous said:
Sheez, that is a fine, fine piece. Makes me want to dig out my disk and rewatch right now. I want to try copying your style for my Rome: Decimated trailer. If I can make one that's half as good I'll be happy.

Wow! :) Thanks for the kind words.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
THAT was cool. :) It makes me want to take another stab at my fake Batman trailer.

Also, every time Kevin Costner/Pa Kent tells Clark that he should have let a school bus full of children die, I want to punch him in the face.

Zackalope

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Holy Cow that Groundhog Inception Trailer by Gatos was awesome. As a huge Groundhog Day fan (I even have the Laserdisc!) well aware of the tragic struggle this character is going through, those edits just bring it all to the surface. Just fantastic!

And the Man of Steel Christopher Reeve style Trailer is also hurtling through space to my friends' inboxes. Tremendous stuff.

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Zackalope said:
Holy Cow that Groundhog Inception Trailer by Gatos was awesome. As a huge Groundhog Day fan (I even have the Laserdisc!) well aware of the tragic struggle this character is going through, those edits just bring it all to the surface. Just fantastic!

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
WyndorfDave said:
WOW BionicBob! :shock:

I don't take any credit for the trailer. It was created by a talented and active Youtube editor called AListProductions. He has done some other fan edits and is currently working on a Justice League fan edit.

Brumous

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Found this just randomly popped up on an unrelated YouTube search. Kinda fun anyway..

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That TMNT one was pretty good.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
These will be featured on my alien super 8 dvd, but that's delayed a bit and I really wanted to show these to you guys:

Top Bottom