• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

help please - 24 the missing day

shark_bite

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi just found this site a couple of weeks ago and im very impresed with peoples work around here... but anyway

I have just downloaded the 24 fan edit from rapidshare and have got no idea how to get it working on advd player - ive downloaded the program you suggested but how does that work?

any advice you can give me would be useful

hello shark-bite.

you downloaded an iso file, right?

ic. Use the program from the guide to unite these files, then burn the iso with nero as image.

Start Nero ---> Recorder --> Burn Image

sorry i mean ive downloaded the zip file and extracted the files - now how do i use the hjsplit_g program itself

this is the executive file: hjsplit_g.jar
it uses javascript.

could i just use the windows gui version of hj split or would that just screw it up

yes you can of course. We added the javascript one only to have something both MAC and PC people can use. Any hj join program should work.

hey boon i burned the image nero created and when i put it in my dvd player i get the unknown disc error what am i doing wrong?

it is PAL.
What happens when you put it in your PC?

so you can watch it on your PC, but you cannot watch it in your DVD player?
Maybe your player cannot handle PAL.

no i cant watch it on my pc no program will open it!! and my dvd is PAL!
could the file becurropted or have i burned it wrong?

i burned an image using the nero image recorder then burned the nero image file onto the dvd

ok...let's see.Do you have daemon tools or alcohol installed on your PC?
If so, please mount the image from the iso and tell me what folders you see.

Back
Top Bottom