• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Rambo - A Warrior's Journey:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This was pure action adventure bliss for me!LS has pulled off a remarkable feat in creative editing and storytelling, recrafting the original four Rambo features into an eight part 80's style television series!The absolutely wonderful LS Network music/graphics/intros immediately set the tone for the viewer, I was immediately transported back in time to the Movie of Week specials of the late 1970s and early 80s. Brilliant work! I so want to subscribe to the LS Network!As a fellow editor who has attempted to create some tv style edits too, I fully appreciate the complexity and time consuming work that went into the opening and closing credits. The end credits in particular are amazing and feel completely authentic. And I totally smiled like a 10 year old kid at the retro-Knight Rider style commercial breaks. Very cool LS!As to the edits themselves, all work very well, though some play stronger than others. Surprisingly, Rambo 3, which I always viewed as the weakest entry in the franchise, seemed to play the strongest as a TV episode. Maybe simply because it is so over the top in 80s style action, it fit the concept the best. Though my favorite edit has to be episodes one and two, just because I LOVED the seamless inclusion of the Chuck Norris material. The edits of Rambo 2 and 4 are completely solid and held my bride and I completely engaged and entertained.This is a ratings blockbuster! True Must See TV!Congrats LS on another fantastic fun fan edit! Thumbs UP!!!

More...

Back
Top Bottom