• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Thick Of It: Full Disclosure, The (Part Two) :

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I enjoyed Part 1 tremendously and this extended edit for Part 2 is just as enjoyable. Running at 23 minutes longer than the DVD special, more than 20 deleted scenes have been added flawlessly to give us the feature length experience. The narrative may not have changed but then it wouldn't, what you get here is a edit that's technically perfect and laugh out loud funny from beginning to end. Both volumes will sit nicely on my shelf with my Complete Series box set. If you enjoy a bit of political satire then give these a try...... you won't regret it.

More...

Top Bottom