• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

SW - Star Wars

^
^Hoooollleeeeey Shiiiiiiiiiiiit!
"Join the dark side" - "Okay"

4970046_700b.jpg

Dwight Fry said:

Must run in the family...after all, his dad gets his sword hand lopped off not once, not twice, but three times...

Al Star Wars fans should watch Redlettermedia's Half In the Bag episode review of Step Up Revolution:

I think they talked way too much about Step Up Revolution in that episodes, there weren't any tangents or side story's or sub plots or anything like they usually do, pretty boring if you ask me. :p

Tim!!! As if Half in the Bag couldn't get any better...

OK, that was brilliant, Gaith. I never even thought of that before! :)

You need to spend some time at ot.com then. :p

So, I had to wait my (almost) 37th birthday to at last look a bit like Harrison Ford. How cool!

0.jpg

I heard he got the buzzcut for a role; I didn't realize that he'd be playing you in a War of the Stars biopic ;-)

Is there a remote chance that anybody will be going to Star Wars Celebration in Orlando this week? I'll be there!

Not me, can you bring us back some pictures? :)

Can you bring me back a Slave Leia (or two)?

That's not a fanediting news item.

Threads merged.

This weekend is the mega-Star Wars convention Celebration VI, so there should be lots of neat tidbits coming out. The first is this trailer for the upcoming Star Wars: Detours animated series. It's a comedy from the makers of Robot Chicken, but my understanding is that it's a bit more family-friendly. Unlike RC, I'll probably be able to show this to my nephews.

Back
Top Bottom