• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

asterixsmeagol

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
When they made their big batch of announcements a few year this was the only series I was actually looking forward to. The trailer still has me excited.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Today I have started what I'm tentatively calling "The 19-0 BBY Marathon". Basically, watching all of content set between ROTS and ANH in chronological order. To kick things off, I watched Revenge Of The Sith, Siege Of Mandalore, and episode 1 of Bad Batch. I didn't watch an edit, just manually switched between them.
From here I'll be watching:
-Bad Batch seasons 1&2 (circling back for season 3 once the whole thing is out)
-Solo
-Kenobi
-Andor & Rebels (as far as I can tell, season 1 of both shows take place around the same time)
-Rogue One

Now, I'll probably end up not watching every episode of Rebels, I haven't heard great things about it. I might cherry pick specific episodes that feature characters from other shows/movies. We'll see when I get there.

I don't have a good reason for making this a thing really, I just have a fascination with the idea of watching things in chronological order, and I thought it'd be a good way to catch up on some Star Wars content that I've missed. Might do the same thing down the line with everything set between ROTJ and TFA, but we'll see. Not sure how I'd want to tackle the chronology of BOBF's flashbacks...which just reminded me that Rogue One and Solo both feature timeskips, which means I get to be extra obnoxious by going Solo (opening) -> RO (opening) -> Kenobi (all of it) -> Solo (the rest).

Anyways, I'll probably lose interest before finishing this journey.
Finally finished Bad Batch season 2, great stuff! I kinda slept through the penultimate episode, so the finale was slightly confusing, but whatever! I went on to watch the openings to Solo and Rogue One (such a dumb idea) and started Kenobi. STarted falling asleep during episode 1 so I didn't finish it. I can already see that Kenobi is somewhat of a mixed bag, but Ewan is lovely as always so I'm looking forward to watching more (when I'm less tired).

Top Bottom