• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A fan-made "what if" trailer for a Star Wars if it looked just like McQuarrie's paintings (end-of-year film-school project)...

Impressive for a fan production. Stick around for the comparison section during the credits.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Beautiful shots! In the best of worlds, the PT would have been black-and-white, and looked just like that. It takes real artistry to be both more primitive-looking than the OT but also elegant and exciting, and those shots nail it.

matrixgrindhouse

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
A61.jpg

The new movies need to stop treating that thing like it's Excalibur.  Some people think the DVD color changing is a mistake.  It isn't.  It's residual youngling blood evaporating.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The energy in this is pretty spectacular.

Warning it does contain TLJ trailer shots for those who still are holding out.

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
The energy in this is pretty spectacular.

Warning it does contain TLJ trailer shots for those who still are holding out.

Beautiful.

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That was dope, but the ocassional digital stabilisation effects were a little distracting.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
matrixgrindhouse said:
The new movies need to stop treating that thing like it's Excalibur.  Some people think the DVD color changing is a mistake.  It isn't.  It's residual youngling blood evaporating.

To be fair, in The Last Jedi

Luke immediately throws the thing away.

I think the fans still treat the lightsaber like it's Excalibur, but the makers of the new movies don't. 

Just my opinion, though!

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh wow, why couldn't you have posted that like six years ago?

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points

I love videos like this. They momentarily make me forget what a complete dumpster fire the PT was.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The following SW video...

related-side-effects.png

matrixgrindhouse

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Oh wow, why couldn't you have posted that like six years ago?

Frink, don't tell me you, of all people, haven't seen the Auralnauts Star Wars saga?!  This must be rectified, at once.

CONTAINS NSFW LANGUAGE

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've seen bits here and there, good stuff.  Didn't realize that's where it came from.

I don't want to take anything from them, they're too well known.

matrixgrindhouse

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh, of course - didn't mean to suggest that you lift any of their gags.  But you're both in the same niche, figured you'd have been a fan.

Top Bottom