• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Fanedit Covers By Zarius

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Took an existing poster and modified Luke to now be Palpatine for this edit I'm working on

5rrni3c4hlcz-1-1.jpg

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Brainstorming all of those Generations edit ideas got me thinking of putting one together myself again, so here's the potential cover

generations__exit_edition_fan_edit_by_zaredit_de5vumt-fullview.jpg

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@"Malthus"  gave me some great TV Guide covers for my Justice Commences project...I figured I'd try my own variant

tv-guide.png

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
mmpr-movie-poster-sf-2.png

And the black and white version:

mmpr-movie-poster-sf-convertimage-1.jpg

Last edited:

VERsingthegamez

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm not really all that skilled, I can do basic plain stuff but nothing too fancy.

Do you have anything in mind?
Someone is wrapping up a fanedit for Captain Marvel and I was just going to forward your name to the creator of it to see if they wanted a cover made for the fanedit.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Someone is wrapping up a fanedit for Captain Marvel and I was just going to forward your name to the creator of it to see if they wanted a cover made for the fanedit.
Thanks for keeping me in mind :)

Top Bottom