• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Doctor Who

Has anyone done a truncated edit of each season to produce a movie cut of the various Doctor's?
There are a few edits on here taking the various serials from the classic run and making features out of them. Editing whole series arcs for the modern era is a little trickier I think as many of the episodes have their own thing going on and don't always bleed one into the other, unless it's a multi parter

Superfan Ian Levine has been working on A.I recons of missing episodes, here's one for The Daleks Masterplan

(YT embedded video not working, but just click on the link and it'll open a window that can play it)

This is a really cool proof of concept, but I find the movement of the faces unsettling.
But it's an exciting starting point and with a few more years of tech development, I bet it's going to yeild excellent results.

Their recon of Episode 3 of Dalek Master Plan, Devil's Planet, is up now

New trailer

I really am not excited at all. I think they're holding back too much

All eight episode titles for the 2024 series

I am feeling a bit disappointed that it's only 8 episodes. I think they should stop putting budget into top of the line CGI effects, and get some good stories.
I don't know what these stories will be like, but we could have a few more.

The trailer wasn't too inspiring, but I'd rather them not spoil the good parts. The arc has a lot of mystery going on - who (or what) are Ruby's parents? What the hell is going on with Mrs. Flood? What about all the cryptic threats set up in the Tenent specials? I'd rather be kept guessing than have big details ruined in advance.

And 8 episodes (and a Christmas special) is still much more than we've had in recent years. Glad Moffat is back for one, missed his writing a lot.

Back
Top Bottom