• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

ST - Star Trek

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yesterday, Jan 3rd, was the 31st Anniversary of DEEP SPACE NINE!
Still for me, the Best Trek series to date.

A cool fan created new opening titles for DS9 in the current Paramount Plus style...

tremault

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
wow, 31 years!!!
indeed, the best series for me too.

I can't even watch that clip though... ugh, this is what ST has become.... it's really gross.

edit: we need to celebrate properly :p

Editzilla

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Patrick Stewart says that a Picard movie is now in the works and that he'll receive the script soon: https://www.joblo.com/star-trek-picard-movie-script/

Honestly, after loosing Scream 7, it makes sense they want to kickstart one of (if not THE) biggest franchises they have for the big screen. Especially with one of the major faces of the franchise in the lead.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was just thinking the other day about how Beyond came out 7-8 years ago, which is comparable to the gap between Nemesis and '09. Which is to say, we need a new Star Trek movie, based on my arbitrary concept of how often Star Trek movies should be made. So I hope the above news of a Picard movie is accurate, and that it actually gets made.

Top Bottom